If you accidentally entered the wrong address when you made your order, you have the option of using USPS Intercept service- https://retail-pi.usps.com/retailpi/actions/index.action 

Please note USPS will charge an additional fee for this service. If we receive your parcel back to us, we’ll notify you via email on file from the sales transaction.